Degray's POLICIES / Guarantee and Sales Contract
* All puppies sold will be honestly represented and evaluated as accurately as possible.
* A licensed veterinarian prior to delivery will examine all puppies if shipped via airlines.
* An Arkansas State Health Certificate will be furnished at time of delivery if puppy is shipped via the airlines.
* Degray's guarantees this puppy to be free of all communicable diseases, for which it was vaccinated as stated on the above pet medical record for a period of 3 days (72 hours) from the date of purchase.
* Buyer can have the puppy thoroughly examined by a licensed veterinarian (at buyer's expense) within a period of no more than 3 days of delivery.
* Degray's must be notified immediately if within 3 days from the time the buyer takes possession of the puppy, it is found by a licensed veterinarian not to be in good health stating that the problem is genetic with no possibility of any other cause such as accidents, insect born diseases, parasites, viruses, ect. (we will not be responsible for parvo, distemper or kennel cough contracted after the puppy leaves us). We reserve the right to a second opinion and if shipping back to the breeder (at the breeders discretion) is required it is at the cost of the purchaser not the breeder. The registration papers are to also be signed back over to the breeder and sent back in order to receive replacement puppy. No cash refund will be made, a replacement puppy of equal value deemed by Degray's will be offered when one becomes available once the examining veterinarian has furnished a health report to Degray's. The buyer is responsible for any shipping fees and/ or crate fees needed to deliver the puppy safely to and from Degray's.
* Degray's also guarantees this puppy to be free of Genetic Defects for a period of not more than one year from the date of purchase. Genetic defects shall only include: cataracts of the eyes, heart murmurs above grade 1 on a scale of 1 to 6, liver shunts, and deafness. Genetic defects shall not include: diseases of any nature for these are the responsibility of the buyer to keep vaccinations current and up to date, umbilical hernias, as this condition will close up and/or reduce size on its own with age and if not totally closed it never poses a life threatening condition. If buyer chooses to have the umbilical closed surgically, it is totally the financial and physical responsibility of the buyer. Pekingese puppy nostrils sometimes are or seem pinched at a very young age during teething. We strongly recommend they never be surgically altered. Scarring and pigment loss is irreversible when opened surgically. During teething, nostrils occasionally become pinched but reopen when teething is complete. We cannot guarantee against hypoglycemia but we will give you information on the prevention and treatment. We cannot guarantee against Color Dilution Alopecia, very few puppies have this problem.
* If during the course of the year stated above this puppy is examined by two (2) unassociated veterinarians and found to have a congenital or genetic disorder, which will seriously impact the quality of life, short of euthanasia, or require continuous medical treatment throughout the course of the puppy's life. Degray's will upon provision of veterinary reports, offer buyer with a replacement puppy of equal value deemed by Degray's when one becomes available, any shipping or miscellaneous charges necessary for transportation of puppy to/ from Degray's is responsibility of buyer. AKC papers of sick puppy must be returned to Degray's.
* In the event that your puppy should suddenly die, within the 1 year from date of purchase, an autopsy should be performed within 72 hours of the time of death at the expense of the buyer. If the buyer wishes not to perform an autopsy then this guarantee becomes null and void. While waiting for an autopsy to be performed the puppy should be kept refrigerated, NOT FROZEN, to keep puppy from decaying. If an autopsy is performed and it is determined that the puppy died from a Congenital or Genetic defect the puppy will be replaced once the buyer has furnished Degray's with a veterinarian report as to the cause of death. Buyer will pay all shipping expenses if a replacement puppy is requested. If an autopsy is performed, at the buyers expense, and it is determined that the puppy did NOT die from a genetic defect Degray's is no longer liable for any compensation for the puppy.
* Because of the variety and quality of dog foods available, all canine illness are NOT covered by vaccination, we Strongly Recommend that all Degray's dogs/puppies be kept on a quality food like Purina or a food with LAMB AND RICE. * Veterinarian expenses incurred by the buyer, for any reason, will not be Degray's responsibility.
* Size, color, show quality, and temperament of puppy are not guaranteed. We cannot guarantee against incompatibility, that your dog will be a perfect show dog, the perfect breeder, the exact weight and color you want the puppy to be, house broke in a day, or that your puppy won't ever chew up your favorite shoe. BUT we can know that if you love and care for the puppy properly you will have a wonderful friend!!
* If ALL conditions of this contract are not met, this contract is then null and void.
* This contract supersedes any and all previous agreements.
* This Guarantee is Non-Transferable.
* Any Additional Terms written takes precedence over all above printed material.
* By sending your payment for this puppy in either; cash, money order, Paypal (when using paypal please use debit card or add an additional 3%) you have acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to all of the terms and conditions of the contract! Buyer understands that the deposit is non-refundable unless due to the health of the puppy while in our care. You need to consider these things before purchasing a puppy.
* This contract must be signed and returned before puppy leaves Degray's. Degray's will not let a puppy leave us until we feel it is ready for transition and eating well, please be patient!! We want to thank you for giving our puppy a wonderful new home and hope to stay in touch!
* By signing below you agree to all terms and conditions as stated in this contract.
* Both parties are aware that this is a legal and binding contract.
Buyer’s Signature Date
Seller's Signature Date